We’re thrilled you’ll be joining us as an attendee in 2023! AAO Annual Session is the world’s largest and longest running trade show dedicated to orthodontists and their teams, and your attendance is integral to the overall experience.
Use the materials and collateral outlined below to promote your participation and invite your network to join you. If you need assistance, please reach out to Sarah Dvorak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insert a banner or add the following recommended copy into your email signature. Don’t forget to hyperlink the banner to the Annual Session website: https://bit.ly/3zWrT3X
Text based e-signature:
The Answer Stage tool provides a quick and easy approach for creating short form videos that you can use to supplement your outreach and boost engagement. Follow the steps outlined below to create personalized videos. After you submit your video, you will be notified when it’s ready to download and share.
Note: You must grant Answer Stage access to your camera and microphone to record your video message. Answer Stage tends to perform better in Google Chrome. Your video may be shared on AAO’s social media accounts.
- Visit https://answerstage.app/qcode/PHT9D9 and select a question to answer on video.
- Once you’re ready to record your message, click “Open Camera” then “Start” to begin. NOTE: you can also import your video message if you would prefer.
- Keep an eye on the “Time Limit” tracker in the upper left-hand corner. Keep in mind that video will cut-off after the allocated time so be sure to have a clear and concise message ready!
- After you record your message, click “Stop” and preview your video.
- If you would like to re-record, select that option, or click “Continue” to submit.
- Next, complete the required fields (name, organization and email address) then save your video. IMPORTANT: your name and organization will appear in the video so please review for typos or inaccuracies before saving.
- Once your video has been approved and finalized, you will receive an email notification with a link to download and share your video. This process should take approximately 1-2 weeks from the time of submission.